Thursday, March 15, 2007

ok did you think I had vanished?

Nope no such luck. I have been extremely busy taking advantage of the wonderful weather the goodLord has shed on us and started getting my parents yard and flowerbeds looking beeeaaaauuuuttttiiiiffffffuuuulllll. ok so they aren't there yet but we are getting closer.

Plus we had to get a new keyboard for the computer. The other one had quit deleting when you hit the delete key and the space bar was sticking.

Ides of March. first thing most people think of is Shakespeare, Et tu Brutus...well not me. It would have been my grand-dad's birthday. Oh how I miss him. He was truly a special person, who had so much love and so much to offer. He was just one of those old farmers that could sit and tell you the same story over and over and I never got tired of hearing his voice. I would give anything to hear just one more story. I know one day I will hear his voice, and how sweet it will be.

I am supposed to go to Watonga on Saturday to meet with family to finish up discussions for our family reunion. I personally think, it will be one group planning it all and everyone else griping about how it was ran. That is the normal procedure. We hope this year's reunion will be better but who knows. Plus I have to get busy with the other family reunion I was volunteered to run. I had been procrastinating since iI need to do a letter and I knew using that old keyboard would hurt my hands. Guess I can't complain now or use that excuse any more. better get busy. huh?

Dad has a dr. appt finally with the arthritis clinic in May. He has been fighting with this for several months and the dr finally put in a request. He got his letter and I am taking off to go with him. If I eventually will be one of them to take care of him, I think I need to know what the Dr says.

Well I know it has been a long time since I posted, but I am still out here.
I promise to post more often.

Happy St. Patty's Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.