Saturday, March 24, 2007

ahh a quiet weekend....

After last weekend anything would be better. Cassie went to Jenks to the aquarium with friends, I hooked up the DSL on the computer(Which did not go as "easy" as they said it would"), worked in the flowerbed a little more, and did a little browsing on the web.

I am getting ready to dig up some cannas to take to Alice, some for Crystal, and some for Julie. I like flowers....they remind me that God can do so much with just a little seed. Some of those seeds are so tiny and yet they make something so beautiful. Just as God, can take little ole me and lead me in a wonderful way to do or say something that only could come from Him.



Well we hope this post finds all that read this well, happy, and blessed. If you are not well, we will pray for you , if you are not happy, we will tell you a joke, and if you think you are not blessed you didn't read the first part of the sentence, because I will pray the Lord blesses you all.

xoxo
mw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a beautiful seed!
Crystal