Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Back

so it is has been a while since I last posted.....and your point is?
let's see:
cassie started back to school!
kelly started back to subbing!
I house sat for my other mommy....and can't forget my adoptive dog Dixie.
I went and saw my friend Alice and her new house in OWASSO....
Was a terrible navigator at first but got us in the right direction on the way home, sorry Crystal!!

Please cooler weather come our way!!! The humidity is a killer!
I am so glad tomorrow is friday!! Work has been very trying this week. Alice you need to come back now!

It's getting late and I need to hit the hay soon. so I will say til next time

Dear Lord,
Give me a few friends who will love me for what I am, and keep ever burning before my vagrant steps the kindly light of hope...And though I come not within sight of the castle of my dreams on earth, teach me to be thankful for life, and for time's olden memories that are good and sweet. And may the evening's twilight find me gentle still. Amen

No comments: